Yeah!!!! She finally did it!! That Daisy Girl, she has wanted to learn how to ride a bike since last summer but has been so afraid to do it. Todd took he training wheels off, she wouldn't do it, said it was too scary, we said that as soon as she learned how she could have a new bike, even took her to some bike shops so she could decide which one she wanted, wouldn't do it, it was still way to scary, so we sicked Cullen on her, (he needed a new bike, we told him he could have one if he taught Daisy to ride one) still didn't
happen. So last Saturday Todd and I went and bought the bike that she wanted SO bad. and by Monday, what do you know, she is a professional!!!! (S
ometimes bribery is the only way!) We even rode bikes to school today she is doing awesome! Cute bike huh? Oh buy the way Cullen got his new bike too! They are having a blast riding together! 
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Daisy! You look so old on that bike.
Love,
Auntie Amy
She is so cute!!! I love her... but i have to say I'm sad that she is getting all big and, independent.
Love,
Tia Zenny
I'm setting up some new rules for all you family bloggers. Everyone needs to post at least once a month. Raechel, you have until Friday to post some new cute pictures of your kids. Please I am begging you. Chop Chop!!!
Love,
Your Favorite Family Member
Post a Comment