So I'm not exactly sure how the time flew so fast, and I turned into such a slacker! I did this in the summer, and so bare with me as I do the monster catch up... again!!!
Let me just start by saying that I am so very grateful for my little family, and my wonderful husband! Heavenly Father has an amazing way of every so often reminding me that life is too short, and certain things should NEVER be taken for granted. Even though at the time I don't like being taught those very important lessons I am grateful for what I have learned as a result of them!
We had a nice quiet holiday season, Todd is still recovering nicely, but he did have some hardware removed 2 days before Christmas so that sort of forced us to take it easy, I was glad, it was nice, we were still able to do most of our holiday traditions, but on a little lower key.
Daisy and I were able to go to the Nutcracker. Todd got us FANTASTIC seats! I have been anxiously waiting for Miss Daisy to be old enough to go, as I have memories of my sisters being in the Nutcracker, I couldn't wait for her to experience the magic, well let tell you she so experienced the "MAGIC" all right! She did awesome, fallowed the story, loved watching the kids parts, and loved hearing about her aunts dancing in it. Well after the intermission lets face it, it starts getting a bit, shall we say lengthy, and it was past her bedtime, so as a result she started to get a bit punchy! I thought I was going to have to pick her up off of the floor, when she suddenly noticed that the Sugar Plum Fairy's Cavalier had tights on that left very little to the imagination! She could not stop laughing! Good thing it was a school night, and was not a sold out house, and the little old couple sitting next to us got a pretty good laugh at her!
I love you Daisy! I hope you always keep your WONDERFUL sense of humor, and remain such an, individual! You are so cool! 
We did keep with most of our same Christmas traditions, going to see the lights at Temple Square,
We did keep with most of our same Christmas traditions, going to see the lights at Temple Square,
and our Christmas Eve at Bennihana(the kids love it!).
So there is the Readers Digest version, and done, up to date..... until this week, or I look at the pictures in my camera and remember something else.
0 comments:
Post a Comment